CEG professionals are selected as Global Leaders among the world’s top competition economists
We are proud to announce that five CEG professionals were selected as Global Leaders among the world’s top competition economists.
Based on recommendations of clients and peers, Who’s Who Legal selected a short list of professionals which are “considered to be the best consultants, expert witnesses and advisers in the world”. The CEG experts are “highlighted for their provision of expert knowledge and testimony in complex antitrust matters, alongside the superb advice they provide to lawyers and clients on intricate matters of competition economics”.
The 2022 list includes the following CEG experts:
- Dr Tom Hird is lauded as “one of the smartest economists” in the market, combining vast experience with substantial practice area knowledge.
- Jason Ockerby is recognised for his over 20 years of experience in the sector and is applauded by sources for his market-leading competition economics practice.
- Nils von Hinten-Reed is described as “very pragmatic, quick, efficient, and to the point”. Sources note that “he understands the clients' needs instantly” and praise his “strong track-record of getting cases cleared”.
- Fabian Rinnen is described as “strong in statistics and data management”, and clients note his particular experience in the area of cartel damage claims.
- Dr Fred Wandschneider is praised for his “good quality work which gets to the root of a matter at an early stage” and his “clear and to the point” advise. Sources note he is “very user friendly and easy to work with”.
Congratulations to the nominees and many thanks to our clients and peers for the flattering words!