1 Purposes of this notice
1. This privacy notice aims to provide information on how CEG Global B.V (registered in Belgium, 0762.936.078, 367, Avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels, Belgium) and its subsidiaries (“CEG”) collect and process personal data through use of our website and our communications with you, including any data you may provide to us.
2. CEG Global B.V.’s subsidiaries include CEG Belgium SPRL, registered in Belgium, 657136, Avenue Louise 367, Brussels, B-1050, Belgium; CEG Germany GmbH, registered in Germany, 76704, Berliner Allee 26, 40212 Düsseldorf, Germany; CEG Netherlands (branch company), registered in Netherlands, 25026798, Weena 290, 10th Floor 3012 NJ Rotterdam Netherlands; CEG Europe Ltd, registered in England and Wales, 08193602, Aldwych House, 71-91 Aldwych, WC2B 4HN London, United Kingdom; CEG Suisse AG registered in Switzerland, CHE-401.943.656T MWST, Dreikonigstrasse 31A, Zurich,CH-8002, Switzerland.
3. This notice applies to the following existing, prospective, declined, exited or former data subject groups:
– Job applicants
4. This notice does not form part of any contract to provide services. We may update this notice at any time.
5. It is important that this notice is read, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information, so that one is aware of how and why we are using such information.
2 Data controller and complaints
6. CEG will act as a data controller is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. The data controller can be contacted if there are any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise one’s legal rights in relation to personal data, via the details below:
+44 203 908 7010
Aldwych House, 71-91 Aldwych,
WC2B 4HN London, United Kingdom
7. Complaints can be made at any time to the Autorité de protection des données (DPA), the Belgian supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/citizen).
3 Purpose of data processing
8. We will only use personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, for each data subject group we will use information collected in the following circumstances:
– Clients: to provide relevant consultancy services, to issue invoices, to send relevant and informative updates, for internal record keeping and reporting, to improve and monitor our services.
– Contacts: to send relevant and informative updates.
– Targets: for the purposes of CEG business development and to send relevant and informative updates.
– Suppliers: for communication whilst utilising services, to make payments, to deal with inquiries, for internal record keeping and reporting.
– Job Applicants: to access the potential suitability of the applicant for hiring, to maintain a database of potential employees and/or to review any subsequent second application by the same individual.
9. CEG may transfer personal data to its subsidiary and affiliated companies which are located within the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland and Australia.
4 Source of personal data
10. CEG collects personal data from the data subject it relates to via telephone, in writing, by email or any forms or other documents linked to or downloaded from, our website, or any other forms provided to the data subject.
11. From time to time CEG may obtain data from a third party; these occasions are listed below:
– A contact providing personal information about an individual of interest to CEG’s business development and consultancy services.
– A client providing personal information about an individual related to a specific case or project.
– A supplier providing personal information regarding a subcontractor or affiliated supplier.
– A recruitment consultant providing information about a potential applicant.
5 Lawful basis of data processing
12. CEG collects all data under a valid lawful basis as per the requirement of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (EU 2016/679).
13. The lawful bases for collecting personal data for the following data subject groups are listed below:
– Clients: contract (to satisfy the requirements of a contract we have with the individual and/or the specific steps they have asked CEG to take prior to entering into a contract), consent (individual has provided consent for CEG to collect and process personal data for the purposes of providing relevant and informative updates).
– Contacts: consent (individual has provided consent for CEG to collect and process personal data for the purposes of providing relevant and informative updates).
– Targets: legitimate interest (CEG has identified that it has a legitimate interest in collecting and processing personal data for the purposes of business development and to send relevant and informative updates).
– Suppliers: contract (to satisfy the requirements a contract we have with the individual and/or the specific steps CEG has asked them to take prior to entering into a contract).
– Job applicants: contract (to collect personal data prior to employment being confirmed), consent (individual has provided consent for CEG to collect and process their personal data for the purposes of assessing their suitability for a job and/or to hold their details on our potential employee database).
6 Categories of personal data obtained
14. CEG collects and processes the following categories of personal data:
– Clients: name, title, position, business telephone, business email, business address.
– Contacts: name, title, position, business telephone, business email, business address.
– Targets: name, title, position, business telephone, business email, business address.
– Suppliers: name, title, position, business telephone, business email, business address.
– Job applicants: name, title, telephone, email, address, CV, date of birth (not requested), gender (not requested), nationality.
7 Retention period for personal data
15. CEG will retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for.
16. We consider it appropriate to hold securely a suppression list of contacts who have withdrawn consent to collect and process their personal data to ensure that their data is not collected or processed again at a later date.
8 Data security
17. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed and will provide notification of any suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
18. Despite CEG's best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats.
9 Legal rights of individuals
19. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
20. Individuals may have the right to:
– Request access to your personal data.
– Request correction of your personal data.
– Request erasure of your personal data.
– Object to processing of your personal data.
– Request restriction of processing your personal data.
– Request transfer of your personal data.
– Withdraw consent.
21. If an individual wishes to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact CEG via email at email@example.com.